POOL AREA RULES AND REGULATIONS
POOL HOURS 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- ALL POOL RULES ARE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE COMMUNITY AND WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- NO LIFEGUARDS WILL BE ON DUTY. HOMEOWWNERS, RESIDENTS AND GUESTS SWIM AT THEIR OWN RISK. Pool monitors may be hired during certain times of the year to monitor pool activities. Pool monitors are not certified lifeguards.
- For safety reasons, children under the age of five (5) are not permitted in the hot tub at any time.
- Only owners/residents and their guests may use the pool area. Guests must be accompanied by a resident while using the pool. All owners/residents must bring their pool FOB with them to the pool area.
- Owners/residents may accompany a maximum of four (4) guests per household into the pool area at one time.
- The pool gate is to remain closed and locked at all times. The gate is not to be propped open for any purpose.
- Proper bathing attire is to be worn at all times. No T-shirts, cut off shorts, etc., are permitted in the pools. Topless sun bathing or skinny dipping is prohibited.
- For safety reasons, all children under the age of 14 must be attended by an adult (age 18 years or older) at all times in the pool area.
- Incontinent persons may only use the pool or spa with proper swim diapers.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited in the pool area.
- No food is permitted in or around the pools, except under the enclosure.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs are allowed in the pool area.
- No rough housing, ball playing or throwing of object in pools or adjacent area is allowed.
- No running, jumping or diving into the pools from the handrails, ladder rails, fencing or pool furniture is permitted.
- No loud or disturbing noise (yelling, screaming, horseplay, etc.) is permitted in the pool or pool areas. Music devices may only be used with headsets only.
- Scuba gear, pool chairs and lounges are not allowed in the pools.
- No intoxicated, or persons under the influence of any illegal drug, or boisterous persons may be in the pool area.
- All trash must be disposed of in the trash containers provided.
- No smoking (to include e-cigarettes and vapes) or illegal drug use is allowed in the pool area at any time.
- No animals, other than properly documented and identified service animals, are allowed in the pool area.
- Forced entry or climbing of the perimeter fencing is prohibited.
- Life savings devices are posted around the pool and are to be used for EMERGENCY PURPOSES ONLY.
- Suntan oils/lotions should be showered off prior to entering the pools.
- No functions or parties may be held in the pool area.
- Furnishings may not be removed from the pool area at any time.
Optimum Professional Property Management
Phone: (714) 508-9070
8 AM – 5 PM PST, Mon-Fri
24 Hour Emergency Service
For after hours emergencies
Phone: (714) 508-9070
Copyright 2023 Optimum Professional Property Management.